We specialize in office-based pain management
Having the same pain relief procedure in a hospital or day surgery setting costs you and your insurance company at least three times more than in an office. We are proud to provide office-based procedures.
The PainCARE Advantage
- Appointments available within 24-48 hours
- Experienced and tenured staff
- Extensive patient education
- Procedures performed with fluroscopy or ultrasound to ensure accuracy
- Our in-house experienced physical therapist works one on one with patients
- Convenient ground level office location off of I-435 and Metcalf with front door parking
- Sedation available in many situations
- On all major medical plans and most Medicare Replacement Plans
- Insurance benefits are verified for pain management as well as deductible/copay amounts prior to your appointment
Over 60 years combined experience
Extensive Board Certifications
Diplomat of American Board of Anesthesiology with Certificate of Added Qualifications in Pain Management
Competency Certification in Fluoroscopic Imaging and Radiation Safety
Introduction to Plasma Rich Platelet Therapy
I have been seeing Dr. Bruning for several years and have been very pleased with my care. He is trying PRP therapy on my hips and sacroiliac joints. He keeps up-to-date on the latest medical innovations and explains everything so I can easily understand.
A.D. — Age 59
I was nervous at the thought of going through the MRI to getting the injection. I should never have worried. Dr. Eubanks and PainCARE were wonderful. I’m pain free and able to resume a normal painless life!
C.D. — Age 52
Since 2001, this clinic has provided me with very substantial relief from pain due to a chronic back problem. Dr. Bruning’s attention to detail may have saved me from paralysis.
G.F. — Age 53